NYPA’s Fall Publisher’s Conference
Register today for NYPA’s Fall Publisher’s Conference!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, September 22nd – 24th, Albany, New York
Powerful programming, publishers’ roundtable, networking opportunities, terrific venue, low registration fee and affordable hotel room rates. This will provide tremendous value (being together – meeting face-to-face) at prices you cannot afford to pass up!
8:00 – 8:30 am – Tee times for publishers’ golf tournament at Wolferts Roost Country Club
10:00 am Tennis
12:30 pm Workers Compensation Insurance Safety Group Board of Directors meeting
1:00 pm Lunch
2:30 pm NYPA/NYPS/Foundation boards of directors meetings
5:00 pm Cocktail reception on the patio
6:00 pm Dinner outside (weather permitting)
Workshops from 9 am – 4:30 pm at the Hampton Inn, Albany, New York
- Future Today Institute, a leading foresight and strategy group shares research, innovations and advice to help publishers prepare for complex futures
- Winners of the Huck Boyd competition for community journalism research showcase partnerships that increase civic engagement, create new local media channels, and help newspapers in need of additional resources
- Photo copyright trolls, regulations and remedies
- Optimizing Recruitment
6:00 Dinner at Yono’s
Workshops from 9 am – Noon
- Neiman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard: Social Media Audience Engagement Strategies
- New Revenue Hub: Developing strong revenue models for digital news platforms
- Publishers Roundtable
Noon Annual Meeting and Election
Chaired by NYPA board president Gavin Menu
Did we mention golf, tennis, cocktails, dinner and networking during the last fleeting days of summer on the outdoor patio of picturesque Wolferts Roost Country Club?
Friday, enjoy elegant fine dining in a gorgeous setting (fabulous flowers!), Indonesian and French cuisine and the largest wine list in the Capital Region.
Click here to book your hotel room. Cut-off date is September 1st.
Register today! We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you!